This post has been sponsored by COVERGIRL.
For as much as I love the classic glam of holiday makeup, there’s always something refreshing about starting a new year, and a new makeup slate. I get excited to replace the gold sparkle or classic black wing from my go-to party look with a little something different – and often experimental. While the hustle of holiday parties might have died down, there’s always an occasion I can look forward to that lets me stretch my makeup legs: girls night.
To kick off the first in a long year of going out and making a night of it with my friends, I’m partnering with COVERGIRL + Olay to feature their Simply Ageless line, and kick my party makeup into a new gear!
A full list of the products I used is listed below, but you can check out the video for a complete tutorial!
- COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in- 1 Liquid Foundation (240 Natural
- COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Concealer (820 Light)
- COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation (115 Light)
- COVERGIRL trunaked Jewels Eyeshadow Palette
- COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define (Soft Brown)
- COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara
- COVERGIRL Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm (5 Spice)
This post has been sponsored by COVERGIRL. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.